Performing Arts Centers & Theatres
- Experience a show that leaves audiences breathless and bewildered.
- Incredible memories are made as audience members star in the show by taking part in some of the large illusions and escapes.
- Witness the impossible as Josh & Lea perform some of the most unique illusions on tour today.
- Prepare to be amazed by some unbelievable and death defying escapes.
- Laugh out loud, hilarious moments with audience participation throughout the entire show.
- Be inspired to see the magic that is all around you in your everyday life.
Forget all you know about magic because Extreme Illusions & Escapes will present a show unlike any other…. and here are a few reasons why:
Josh earned a Bachelor of the Fine Arts degree in Theatre and Lea has her Bachelors of the Arts degree in Theatre & Dance. Their training allows them to have a professional, working knowledge of all aspects of theatre and of theatrical venues.
Josh is completely comfortable in front of any kind of audience because Extreme Illusions & Escapes has performed thousands of times over the past 10 years and Josh was even awarded the prestigious Merlin Award, the highest honor in magic, in 2016.
Josh & Lea have one of the largest collections of illusions and escapes in the country. They work some of the most creative minds in magic and they strive to develop new and innovative illusions and escapes each year.
Some past performances:
Givens Performing Arts Center • Ocean City Performing Arts Center • Metropolitan Theatre • Hollywood Theatre • Canobie Lake Park • Kalahari • Budweiser Events Center • American Pop Music Hall of Fame • Meadows Casino • Charleston Civic Center • Clay Center for the Performing Arts • Ruby McQuain Amphitheater • Craig Civic Center • Hershey Lodge • Snowshoe Resort • Homestead Resort • Lakeview Resort • Greenrbier Resort • Deep Creek Yacht Club • Columbia Museum of Art • Mississippi Coast Coliseum • Lyell B. Clay Concert Theatre • Capitol Music Hall • Don Gibson Theatre • Stambaugh Auditorium • Seacrest Auditorium • Charleston Municipal Auditorium
“Thinking Outside the Box” at Canobie Lake Park’s Dance Hall Theatre.